How do I track my progress in the course?
The course should automatically mark your lessons as completed when you finish them, so when you press "Get Going" on your course home page, it takes you to the next lesson.
If "Get Going" is taking you to the beginning of the course, or the wrong lesson:
- Let the video play all the way to the end, until it stops itself.
- Click the orange “Next” button to move onto the next video
- Go to your course home page [link] and click on the name of the Module, and then click the Lesson you’re having issues with. You should see orange checkmark to the right of lessons you’ve completed.
- If you’re missing the orange checkmark, click to head to that lesson page, and click the “Mark Completed” checkbox above the video.
- Now go back to your course home, and it should have a checkmark.
- Don’t use the “Mark Completed” function unless you’re having an issue, otherwise you might reverse the automatic completion.
Hopefully by now, your issue is fixed.
No Josh, it isn't, and I'm getting angry! YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!!!
Alright, slow down Hulk, here are some more things you can try:
- Restart your browser
- Make sure cookies are enabled for BassBuzz.com
- Hit "refresh" on your course home page
- Try a different browser (although it should work in any common browser)
If you’ve done all that and it’s still not working, contact us and we’ll help you out!